CBH CO-OP is proud to offer our propane Even Energy Payment Plan for the upcoming 2021-2022 heating season. The plan runs for 11 months, starting June 1, 2021, and ending April 30, 2022.
CBH CO-OP is offering this Even Energy Payment Plan (also considered the “budget plan”) as a benefit to our patrons to help with a balanced billing program for their propane needs throughout the year. This is just one of the propane payment options available each year.
Benefits of EEPP include:
• From June 1, 2021, through April 30, 2022, the price will be locked in.
Please keep in mind this is a separate program from our prepaid contract and summer fill.
Prepaid contract letters will be mailed out late summer.
• Your monthly payment will be based on the per-gallon price and your propane usage average for the last 2 years, with a minimum of 300 gallons contracted under this agreement. Tank rent will be included, if applicable.
• Propane tanks not reading at least 70% full on May 1, 2021, will have payments adjusted accordingly. Please have your current tank percentage available when you call in.
• EEPP customers will be on a scheduled delivery route.
• In order to qualify for this plan, CBH must have all required forms on file.
• Account with CBH CO-OP must be current or paid in full.
• The deadline to sign up is May 31, 2021. First payment will be due upon sign-up.
If you are interested in this program for the upcoming year, please call CBH CO-OP at the following numbers:
• If you are in Wyoming, dial 307-682-4468 ext 703 for Dawn or ext 701 for Sharon
• If you are in South Dakota, dial 605-720-2946 ext 024 for Jacob or ext 905 for Amanda
EEPP Contract (284.63kb)